eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Full review 1 1zmijv5
Full review 1 I4ixab
Full review 1 Submitexpress

Full review 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan
V.I.P
V.I.P

Full review 1 Empty
PostSubject: Full review 1   Full review 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:15 am

Your Forum Review
'eXtreme ads'

Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 8/10): Wow! I like this forum. There are a few things you need to changr but most of them are very small. Your banner is good but could be better. Your navigation bar is pretty good. Your images and icons are also very good. Your user groups seem alrigh too.

2. Index Appearance (Score: 10/10): I like your forum appearance. I like it because it has all the different types of blues and some whites. Your forum and categories are clean and tidy. Your appearance is good because everything matches each other.

3. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 8/10): Good! But you could make your forum width and length a bit bigger so you don'y see the side parts. Other than that your forum layout is pretty good. Your color scheme is good because it all matches one another which is always and obviously good.

4. Categories & Forums (Score: 10/10): Perfect! Great job on your forums and categories. They are perfect they have threads and other forums in forums it's all great. But the only thing you need to change is. You need to change the description at the moment it's too small you need to make it bigger and more descriptive.

Generalities total: 36/40

Forum Style

1. Banner & Navigation Bar (Score: 8/10): OK great! Your banner is absolutely perfect but the one thing i think you should change on your banner is to make it bigger. At the moment it's too small make it bigger. And your navigation bar well the writing needs to be bigger on that too.
Banner OK your banner is basically perfect all i think you need to do is just make it bigger. Even though most people think it's perfect now you need to make it bigger lenght and width wise. It will look alot better if you do make it bigger.

Navigation Bar OK your navigation is Great! You need to make the writing bigger so it appears more visible and so users can read it and see it better. It is great now but you should still make it about 1 centimeter biger. It will looks heaps better if you do.

2. Images & Icons (Score: 8/10): OK your images and icons are fairly good! The only thing you need to change is the Table's Image ( The image that the category text sits on) You can't really see the bottom part. So make the table's image all the same color. no lighter to darker it doesn't work.

Style total: 16/20

Forum Moderation & Groups

1. Staff Population (Score: 8/10): I know that you just started this forum but you still need to hire a few more moderators. You have two administators which is absolutely perfect for a starting forum. You really need to hire a few more moderators though.
Administration- 2 member(s) OK you have the perfect ammount of admins since your just starting this forum. They are doing their job perfectly and properyl which is always and obviously very good. So i can't really suggest anything to you to make your admins better.

Moderation- 1 member(s) OK you should have about two to three moderators by now so if i were you i would be hiring some more moderators. BUT hire good and active, nice and helpful moderators.

2. Staff/User Groups (Score: 10/10): Perfect i can't really suggest anything with your groups because there is no way to make your usergroups better. So good job on making your perfect usergroups.

Usergroup total: 18/20

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio (Score: 8/10): The member activeyness is alright since you just started this forum. as i said before i can't suggest anything but to give members rewards when they get to a certain ammount of posts.

2. Member Activity (Score: 8/10): Good so far. Since you just started your forum your members should be pretty active it's your job now to keep your members interested and active in your forum.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Full review 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full review 1   Full review 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down

Full review 1
Page 1 of 1