eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Quick review 1 1zmijv5
Quick review 1 I4ixab
Quick review 1 Submitexpress

Quick review 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Quick review 1 Empty
PostSubject: Quick review 1   Quick review 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:52 am

Your Quick Review

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Pros:
I like how you've prepared your forum to get lots of activity, as everything is set up (like usergroups, forums, etc.). Your forum looks like it will offer some good services and I can imagine people will like to order your services for their forum. I also like your skin, as glossy skins have always been something I liked. Nothing at all on the skin was difficult to read or understand, and everything worked on the skin. Your activity seems to be improving, as more members have been posting recently, and your activity is off to a good start. Also the starred ranking system is pretty neat, I like the look of the images. Your forums are organized well and correctly sorted into the categories you have.

Forum Cons:
Your forum doesn't look, well, professional. Promotion forums, especially, should be a model forum. For one, your banner is the default skin image, which should really be changed, as it makes your site look very new and unprofessional. Second, your forum descriptions aren't very good. For example, many lack proper punctuation such as periods at the end of the sentence. They also have various spelling errors, for example, "Get some graphics done here Costs very" should be, "Get some graphics done here. Costs vary." Lots of forums lack proper grammar, so I would really suggest looking into that. A lot of your stickies lack proper spelling, and in general, that's going to drive people away. Also, you have a "Report Center" forum. It lacks any sort of explanation, but if that's where rule breaking is reported, I would get rid of it immediately. Reports should be between members and staff, not public. That's just going to cause fighting. Changes like the ones I've outlined above should patch your main problem - your forum is really unprofessional.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final/General Thoughts: Your forum has a nice skin and some nice services, but its content isn't appealing.

What was most liked about the website/forums: The look and services offered.

What was disliked most about the website/forums: The unprofessional descriptions, the public report center.

Final Score : Score - 4 (Out of 10)

Some Useful links, here at forum promotion, you may want to look at. All for the better of your forum's activity.

[ Forum Promotion Services ] [ Memeber/Posts Exchanges ] [ Promoting Tips & Tricks ]

After you have read your review, please click the following link and rate our service to help us make it better for you.... [Click Here]
Back to top Go down
https://extremeads.forumotion.net
Fish

Quick review 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick review 1   Quick review 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down

Quick review 1
Page 1 of 1