eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
ABOUT TWITTER 1zmijv5
ABOUT TWITTER I4ixab
ABOUT TWITTER Submitexpress

ABOUT TWITTER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
proximityinfotech6

ABOUT TWITTER Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT TWITTER   ABOUT TWITTER I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:19 am

Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow open access. Since late 2009, users can follow lists of authors instead of following individual authors.[4][5] All users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website, external applications (notably including those developed for smartphones), or Short Message Service (SMS), although the availability of SMS services varies by country.[6] While the service itself costs nothing to use, accessing it through SMS may incur phone service provider fees. The website currently has more than 100 million users worldwide

Teeth Bleaching Glasgow|
Invisalign Glasgow
Back to top Go down
portgas51

ABOUT TWITTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABOUT TWITTER   ABOUT TWITTER I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Twitter is one of the social networking sites that are very effective in driving tons of traffic to your site.. Be popular in this site and get a lot of follower and I'm sure having tons of traffic will be not a problem anymore.

ABOUT TWITTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABOUT TWITTER   ABOUT TWITTER I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Twitter is now one of the most popular social networking site and It will be a great help if you will use this site as a marketing tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ABOUT TWITTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABOUT TWITTER   ABOUT TWITTER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABOUT TWITTER
Page 1 of 1