eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
eXtreme Ads on Twitter! 1zmijv5
eXtreme Ads on Twitter! I4ixab
eXtreme Ads on Twitter! Submitexpress

eXtreme Ads on Twitter!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
Administrator
Administrator
Joe

eXtreme Ads on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: eXtreme Ads on Twitter!   eXtreme Ads on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:28 pm

eXtreme Ads on Twitter!

eXtreme Ads has recently joined in on the Twitter.com madness! You are now able to follow eXtreme Ads and stay up-to-date on things you may not hear about through the forums. All important updates, announcements and stats will be publicized on our Twitter page so it is important you check our page often. :)

We hope you will take full advantage of our Twitter page and follow us with your account if you have one through the link below. :)

http://twitter.com/extremeads

If you follow us post in this thread, including the username of the account your following us with, and we will generously add 30 EA$ to your account!

Sincerely,
-eXtreme Ads Team
Back to top Go down
https://extremeads.forumotion.net
AlbertB

eXtreme Ads on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: eXtreme Ads on Twitter!   eXtreme Ads on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 pm

This will be a great help. Twitter is really good in advertising and promoting site. Because of the popularity of this site, it become very effective as a tool in marketing.
Back to top Go down

eXtreme Ads on Twitter!
Page 1 of 1