eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Howdy Folks :) 1zmijv5
Howdy Folks :) I4ixab
Howdy Folks :) Submitexpress

Howdy Folks :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn

Howdy Folks :) Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Folks :)   Howdy Folks :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 am

Howdy all,

My name is Shawn and glad to be a member here. I run quite a few forums. I run a Meteorology Network of near 20 websites (4 of them being forums) and then I just started a "general" forum network with 4 forums so far on various topics. I have been messing around with running forums for about 10 years now, started out on proboards (on server 1, too! lol). I have experience with proboards, phpbb2, phpbb3, smf, mybb, punbb, vbulletin and ipb. On my weather network, I am a proud owner of the largest and most active forum of its specific niche, her is my baby haha. I also have the largest social network of a certain niche as well related to weather.

Other than me being a forum nerd, I am also a big weather nerd. I have a crazy hobby that many would think I am nuts for having... I chase tornadoes and severe storms. I have been all over the country to chase storms. I am in college for criminal justice. I work mainly doing security and investigations type work, on the physical side not IT. I am a member of the Masonic lodge and an active supporter of the National Rifle Association... I am also a big time redneck haha and easy to get along with.

Thanks for having me yall!
Back to top Go down

Howdy Folks :)
Page 1 of 1