eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
The Teenage Book Forum 1zmijv5
The Teenage Book Forum I4ixab
The Teenage Book Forum Submitexpress

The Teenage Book Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j8z

The Teenage Book Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Teenage Book Forum   The Teenage Book Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 am

theteenagebookforum.proboards.com

TheTeenageBookForum is a community centered around teenage books, however members can also join for Genral Chat, the wide range of interviews or fun competitions. Our members welcome any new members, we take pride in being a very newbie friendly forum.

Special Giveaways
Christmas is a very special time of year as well at The Teenage Book Forum where currently we are holding a writing competition with the opportunity to win a signed copy of “Gone” by Michael Grant, there are also a range of other Christmas activities.

Interviews
Our interviews with authors are great; we have had Sophie McKenzie (Medusa Project, Girl Missing), Joe Craig (Jimmy Coates), Ali Sparkes (Shapeshifter Series, Frozen In Time), Andy Briggs (Hero.com and Villian.net), Justin Richards (Invisible Detective Series), Linwood Barclay (No Time For Goodbye) & Dan Wells (I am Not a Serial Killer). Have your say in the next one!

Competitions
Our interesting and funny competitions such as “The Halloween Ghost” or “World Book Day Murder Mystery Role Playing Game” are run monthly.
Links

The Teenage Book Forum Home Page

Register For The Teenage Book Forum

Christmas Writing Competition with the opportunity to win a signed copy “Gone” by Michael Grant.

Thanks for reading!
Jason
Back to top Go down
j8z

PostSubject: Re: The Teenage Book Forum   The Teenage Book Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Over 40,000 posts and 210 members in a very active and vibrant community!
Back to top Go down
it001

PostSubject: Re: The Teenage Book Forum   The Teenage Book Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 am

don't know more about it but here after reading your post learned many things.

j8z

PostSubject: Re: The Teenage Book Forum   The Teenage Book Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:17 am

^ What do you mean exactly?

www.theteenagebookforum.proboards.com
Back to top Go down
j8z

PostSubject: Re: The Teenage Book Forum   The Teenage Book Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Join in for weekly competitions, the monthly book club and other interviews by famous authors in our very active community!

www.theteenagebookforum.proboards.com
Back to top Go down
it001

PostSubject: Re: The Teenage Book Forum   The Teenage Book Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:12 am

nice forum..i check it out. there is lots of nice topics.

--------------

driver detective download
Back to top Go down
j8z

PostSubject: Re: The Teenage Book Forum   The Teenage Book Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Okay, thanks. Razz

Over 45,000 posts and 223 members!
Back to top Go down
drivetrainsuperstore

PostSubject: jeep yj   The Teenage Book Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:29 am

Driveline manufacturing and repair facility in Las Vegas as well as a large four bay automotive differential and drivetrain shop with expert mechanics on staff. We also have the capability to work on large motorhomes and heavy-dutyvehicles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Teenage Book Forum   The Teenage Book Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Teenage Book Forum
Page 1 of 1