eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Mighty Mekong Cycling - 04 days 03 nights 1zmijv5
Mighty Mekong Cycling - 04 days 03 nights I4ixab
Mighty Mekong Cycling - 04 days 03 nights Submitexpress

Mighty Mekong Cycling - 04 days 03 nights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redlables

Mighty Mekong Cycling - 04 days 03 nights Empty
PostSubject: Mighty Mekong Cycling - 04 days 03 nights   Mighty Mekong Cycling - 04 days 03 nights I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 am

Detail of itinerary
Day 1: Sai Gon - My Tho - Vinh Long. Home stay(L,D)
Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Long An, the 1st Mekong Delta province from Ho Chi Minh City. Bicycle leisurely through vast rice fields on the either way to Cai Be, with lunch break in My Tho.
Cycle to Cai Be, take a boat ride to visit the floating market then on to Binh Hoa Phuoc island for homestay. A wonderful day with picturesque boat crossings over Mekong River branches and islands.
Dinner and overnight on island

Day 2: Vinh Long - Chau Doc (B,L,D)
Breakfast. We walk 3km through orchard, ferry crosing to Vinh Long. Bus transfer to Sadec to visit Tan Qui Dong flower village, then we ride to Cho Moi. Lunch en route.
Afternoon: Ride to Chau Doc. Enjoy sunset from top of Sam mountain, panoramic view over the vast plains of the Mekong Delta and far into Cambodia. O/N in hotel in Chau Doc
Day 3: Chau Doc to Can Tho (B,L,D)
Breakfast. Sunrise cruise on the Mekong river through an amazing riverside market to visit the Islamic Champa Village and fishing breeding houses on the Mekong river. Then we ride to Tri Ton and onto Thot Not, visit the Bang Lang stork garden before head onto Can Tho. Dinner and overnight in Can Tho.
Day 4: Can Tho - Sai Gon (B,L)
Breakfast. Morning boat trip on Rach Ngong river and visit fruit orchard, Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating markets. Then ride to Vinh Long, lunch break.
Afternoon: Bus transfer to Saigon. End of tour.
Back to top Go down

Mighty Mekong Cycling - 04 days 03 nights
Page 1 of 1