eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Social Forever 3.0 1zmijv5
Social Forever 3.0 I4ixab
Social Forever 3.0 Submitexpress

Social Forever 3.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CodyCFS

Social Forever 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Social Forever 3.0   Social Forever 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Ever wanted a place to chill online that's modern with the best community and members? Sounds like a dream, but not anymore. Social Forever is all about soothing, calming, and discussions. We offer you some of the best discussion boards on the internet with the best staff team making it possible for us to offer our community more. Not only do we try out best to serve you with the most original content but, we also have a clean and simple interface so its simple to navigate around the website. We also offer an arcade with over 1,500 games in it!

Why wait any longer? Join today!
Back to top Go down
CodyCFS

Social Forever 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Forever 3.0   Social Forever 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Social Forever's Recent Updates

• New SF Cash
  • New Chatbox
  • New Member Marketplace
  • New coding section
  • New graphics section
  • Few new images around the forum

Not to mention our activity is doing great! Come help us with the community and invite your friends! Make it twice the fun! :D
http://socialforever.com
Back to top Go down
CodyCFS

Social Forever 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Forever 3.0   Social Forever 3.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:53 pm

New Email Sent to all Users:
SUBJECT: Hello, Social Forever!
Hey everyone! This is Cody from Social Forever here to share a few things.

First of all, a large portion of the users in our community have disappeared! We strongly miss each and every one of you.

Secondly, we are hiring for staff! We have administrator, moderator, and helper/graphic designer positions open for applying. Please keep in mind that if you have a bad history with remaining staff, you will be instantly rejected.

Thirdly and finally, we have a few new ideas we plan to implement within the next upcoming week in Social Forever. We do hope you stick around to find out. :)

Best regards,
Cody of Social Forever
http://socialforever.com
Back to top Go down
it001

Social Forever 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Forever 3.0   Social Forever 3.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 am

hey..i am newbie here so i don't know more about this but after reading here learned a lot from this thanks all.

____________________________________-
teeth whitening | Wedding Video | Website design | absorbable suture material |
audi car mats
Back to top Go down
JacobH

Social Forever 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Forever 3.0   Social Forever 3.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:44 pm

This is the decade of social networking site... So if you are a marketer, you will not hesitate to use this awesome popular site in marketing.
Back to top Go down
it001

Social Forever 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Forever 3.0   Social Forever 3.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 am

yes i check it out..its good..i am going to join it.

-----------------
windows 7 drivers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Social Forever 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Forever 3.0   Social Forever 3.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Social Forever 3.0
Page 1 of 1