eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Air Jordan1 is the pioneer of modern sneakers 1zmijv5
Air Jordan1 is the pioneer of modern sneakers I4ixab
Air Jordan1 is the pioneer of modern sneakers Submitexpress

Air Jordan1 is the pioneer of modern sneakers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
killersneakers

Air Jordan1 is the pioneer of modern sneakers Empty
PostSubject: Air Jordan1 is the pioneer of modern sneakers   Air Jordan1 is the pioneer of modern sneakers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 pm

It is no doubt that
Air Jordan 1is a pair of fabulous shoes. It is so fascinating that almost all people would like to get hold of one after a sight of them. The reason can be concluded as follows. First and foremost Air Jordan I led a profound revolution in the design of basketball shoes. Before that no one were permitted flaring shoes in the NBA game and there was also no need to design such shoes, however Michael Jordan changed this tradition at a cost of more than $1000 per game for the breach of the NBA Rules. In addition, Air Jordan I employed the durable materials for the first time, from now on designers and manufacturers are paying more and more attention to the materials. As a result, patent leather, chamois leather was gradually employed in sneaker design which added the variety of sneaker family. Besides, it is in Air Jordan I that Nike introduced friction-proof soles into design which increased the stability and ability of grasping of sneakers. Last but not least, it is Air Jordan I that led all Shoes concerns to the importance of star endorsement. Within no more than 5 years since the creation of Air Jordan I, Nike replaced Converse and Adidas as the NO.1. We could say Air Jordan 1 is the milestone of sneaker, this does not only mean its creative design but also its great success in design. But in this process, Michael Jordan should never be forgotten.
Back to top Go down

Air Jordan1 is the pioneer of modern sneakers
Page 1 of 1