eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Online Advertising Memberships From $49.95 1zmijv5
Online Advertising Memberships From $49.95 I4ixab
Online Advertising Memberships From $49.95 Submitexpress

Online Advertising Memberships From $49.95

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CTS09

Online Advertising Memberships From $49.95 Empty
PostSubject: Online Advertising Memberships From $49.95   Online Advertising Memberships From $49.95 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Credit Traffic Source, the premier provider of targeted ad placement for the Credit & Finance Industry is proud to announce Corporate Advertising Memberships, starting as low as $49.95/month.

Credit Traffic Source text ads have shown a click-to-impression ratio as high as 5%. Compare that to the industry standard click-to-impression ratio, as set by Bing and Google AdWords programs, at 1%. Our campaigns attract a broader audience than traditional web ads, resulting in higher conversions.

We know that prime placement, on major search engines, for the Credit & Finance industry can cost as much as $20.00, or more, per click. Through the industry first approach we are able to provide Members with constant front page exposure to consumers who are actively searching for their products and services.

Through our advanced technology, Members ads are strategically placed on sites that are pertinent to their target industry. Ad placements are instantly determined based on a custom algorithm designed for optimum performance.

Contact a member of our publishing staff today for more details!

Toll Free: 888.564.0006
Online: www.CreditTrafficSource.com
Back to top Go down

Online Advertising Memberships From $49.95
Page 1 of 1