eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Keyword Practice & Keyword Tools! 1zmijv5
Keyword Practice & Keyword Tools! I4ixab
Keyword Practice & Keyword Tools! Submitexpress

Keyword Practice & Keyword Tools!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanFace101
SeanFace101

Keyword Practice & Keyword Tools! Empty
PostSubject: Keyword Practice & Keyword Tools!   Keyword Practice & Keyword Tools! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 pm

I am currently trying to better the SEO for my website.
I used the keyword tool on google adwords to find keywords/phrases that are relevant to my website. After searching several "Exact" keywords relevant to my website, i choose 10 keywords with alot of monthly searches, but not too much as im starting out & i think it will be slightly easier to get better rank in the less used keywords. I also checked the competition on each keyword/phrase & went for low - med competition. I then added these keywords into my website/webpage <head> & then started to build article, blog, forum & web-directory back-links to my website using the keywords/phrases i choose as the anchor text in the backlinks.

This is as much as i have done so far regarding keyword targeting.
Is there anything about what iv done that you would consider wrong?
Is there anything else that i should do to improve what iv done already?
Is there something that im not doing in regards to keyword targeting that i should be doing to help improve my results in the top search engines?

Please comment on this thread with your thoughts as im quite new to the SEO game & will appreciate any help, tips, information, etc.. given to me! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivefan.org/

Keyword Practice & Keyword Tools!
Page 1 of 1