eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
What is the song you like listen often? 1zmijv5
What is the song you like listen often? I4ixab
What is the song you like listen often? Submitexpress

What is the song you like listen often?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimeeka
Aimeeka

What is the song you like listen often? Empty
PostSubject: What is the song you like listen often?   What is the song you like listen often? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 am

Hi friends,
Just eager to know the one song that never gets old no matter how many times you listen to it. For me it’s definitely “Quit Playing” by back Street Boys. How about you?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Back to top Go down
harry98154

PostSubject: Re: What is the song you like listen often?   What is the song you like listen often? I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:09 am

ya there is one song that i can't forget i..e..one love . this song is touching my heart .. i always listen this song whenever i m alone..........
Back to top Go down
Makayla5

PostSubject: Re: What is the song you like listen often?   What is the song you like listen often? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:19 am

For me its “Broken Angel” by Arash ft.Helena, it’s a very famous song in these times. It’s the best song that I have ever heard. I love that song very much and also the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
IanSandress
IanSandress

PostSubject: Re: What is the song you like listen often?   What is the song you like listen often? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:54 am

“You sang to me” by Mark Anthony is the song that I love to listen often. I like the lyrics of this song and when ever I hear this I feel contented and this song impressed me lot.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the song you like listen often?   What is the song you like listen often? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the song you like listen often?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtreme Ads :: General Chat :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: