eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
I Want To Know What You Guys Know 1zmijv5
I Want To Know What You Guys Know I4ixab
I Want To Know What You Guys Know Submitexpress

I Want To Know What You Guys Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley

I Want To Know What You Guys Know Empty
PostSubject: I Want To Know What You Guys Know   I Want To Know What You Guys Know I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 am

Okay, I need some tips, advice, help, whatever. For the past year I've done nothing but opening, closing, and opening forums and it's driving me crazy. This weekend on an advertising forum, I thought I was going to close my own board because I was merely losing interest, and today I ended up going back to my site and started actively posting like there was no tomorrow. What the heck am I doing wrong? I've been from one host to another and I'm tired of losing members. I've already lost one staff member because of this as well, but I'm afraid to actually demote him in case he decides to forgive me one day for what I've been doing. But seriously, guys, I need your help. I want to know what you guys know. I already know not to be making stupid decisions like I have been, closing this board is not an option. I need support, advice, and the like. I'm tired of not being satisfied all the time. I need to learn to be grateful for even having a forum, even if it turns out not to be a success. I want to see it live to be two or even three years old, but for some reason I just can't keep the drive somedays and I close it out of lack of interest. If I can't keep the forum open for me, I at least want to do it for the community and my staff. What can I do to make my forum better? Or can you go to http://www.chattingtime.mybbnew.com and suggest some Webmaster related forums that I can possibly add, or have I covered everything? Please, you guys, I need your advice. I want to know what some of you guys who have been doing this for 2, 3, 4, 5 years know.
Back to top Go down

I Want To Know What You Guys Know
Page 1 of 1