eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Can't think of a Forum Idea? By: Jasonp 1zmijv5
Can't think of a Forum Idea? By: Jasonp I4ixab
Can't think of a Forum Idea? By: Jasonp Submitexpress

Can't think of a Forum Idea? By: Jasonp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe
Administrator
Administrator
Joe

Can't think of a Forum Idea? By: Jasonp Empty
PostSubject: Can't think of a Forum Idea? By: Jasonp   Can't think of a Forum Idea? By: Jasonp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 am

Can't think of a forum idea?

Simply cant think of an idea to base your forum on? I'm sure many of you people have had this happen including myself , I also see people asking other members for advice, this is generally not good becuase you should stick to what you know or what interests you, creating a forum or website that has no appeal to you, you will gradually get tired and de-motivated very quickly.

Here are my tips :

1. Don't rush into making a forum, forums take alot of effort and time so choosing something you have interest or knowledge in is really essential - if you cant think of anything to do simply keep planning and brainstorming ideas.

2. Ask yourself - simply ask yourself what can I bring to the forum, have I got enough knowledge and the correct understanding of the subject?

3. Don't be afraid in asking others - although I said early its not that great idea well it isn't if you simply ask "I'm bored and want to create a forum any ideas?" something better like "I have a good understanding about health and have good knowledge of forums but I'm running out of ideas" depending on what your members reply you could get narrowed down subjects for example.

Health --> Running? Training for teens?

Forums --> Forum Installation Service , Forum Promotion Discussion , Forum Debates

There are many ideas to choose from that you can strip down from your original topic so my advice is: THINK OUT OF THE BOX

This guide is written by Jasonp of ForumPromotion.info
Back to top Go down
https://extremeads.forumotion.net

Can't think of a Forum Idea? By: Jasonp
Page 1 of 1