eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Favorite game of all time? 1zmijv5
Favorite game of all time? I4ixab
Favorite game of all time? Submitexpress

Favorite game of all time?

Go down 
+12
isinders
chance p.
BTF
agentmanningctu
bambiy
Dragon Master
DannysForum
stewy88
Shotgun
Fish
sbfc
BASStardFishing
16 posters
AuthorMessage
BASStardFishing

Favorite game of all time? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 am

Mine is Final Fantasy VII.
Back to top Go down
sbfc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:01 pm

I really don't think I have a favourite game of all time, I'm a big fan of the FIFA games though. :)
Back to top Go down
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:37 pm

FF7 is amazing...i like GTA4
Back to top Go down
Shotgun

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Probably Left 4 Dead. It's a game that combines teamwork, strategy, and skill. I love it.
Back to top Go down
stewy88

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:32 am

Pro Evolution Soccer! Reckon it's so much better than FIFA, and have wasted so many hours with my mates with this game. Studying and Pro Evo do not mix..FACT! :)
Back to top Go down
DannysForum

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:52 am

I like the Mario games Razz
Back to top Go down
http://dannysforum.4umer.net
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Mine have Call of Duty 4.
Back to top Go down
bambiy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 am

World of warcaft
Back to top Go down
DannysForum

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:43 am

I'm not big on the fighting ones.
Back to top Go down
http://dannysforum.4umer.net
agentmanningctu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:41 pm

left 4 dead.
Back to top Go down
BTF
BTF

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 pm

KOTOR, otherwise know as Knights of the Old Republic. Hopefully I'll love the KOTOR MMO as well, but only time can tell.

I also love the Jak and Daxter games (*points at avie*) and the Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Psychonauts and Sims 2 are amazing as well.
Back to top Go down
http://vivantmn.com/writers/forums/index.php
chance p.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:12 am

God of War series. Best... EVER.
Back to top Go down
isinders

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 am

My all time favorite game is Taken 3. But now i like to watch online Tv shows. i
Watch Dexter Online and Watch Family Guy Online, best shows , you should watch it....
Back to top Go down
adam77
adam77

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:32 am

My favorite game is GTA San Andreaus. I use to play this game in my PS2 the whole day, I like it because the game has all the things you need like driving, shooting and interesting missions. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
William0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 am

My favorite game is “street fighter” It is really very interesting fighting game. When I’m free I always play it. I can play it well and I really love to play fighting games.
Back to top Go down
CoolStan2011
CoolStan2011

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 am

God of War 3 is my favorite game on these days. When I play this game on XBOX 360 is really enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
RoyalPlayer
RoyalPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:09 am

I’m a big fan of NFS most wanted from my childhood, I like the game because most of my favorite cars are in it and I use to play it very often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game of all time?   Favorite game of all time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite game of all time?
Page 1 of 1