eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
Advertising with Socal Networking Sites 1zmijv5
Advertising with Socal Networking Sites I4ixab
Advertising with Socal Networking Sites Submitexpress

Advertising with Socal Networking Sites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe
Administrator
Administrator
Joe

Advertising with Socal Networking Sites Empty
PostSubject: Advertising with Socal Networking Sites   Advertising with Socal Networking Sites I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Advertise with Social Networks!
Written by chris l.

The Social Network Boom

Social networking is the biggest and non stopping community of people on the web right now. What is a social network? It's a large community of people that share common interest and can communicate via this network. A social network is a small community, or in some cases, a very, very large community.

Some of the biggest social networks are Myspace and Facebook. With Myspace being one of the most original, launched in August of 2003, Facebook is a more advanced network. They claim to have over 3 billion users, which is almost the entire US population.

Your parents have a Facebook, your sisters and brothers have a Facebook, your teachers have a Facebook, and maybe your grandparents even have one. So what does that say if over 3 billion people are using Facebook? That says you have some HUGE opportunities to push a large amount of people towards your website.

How Do I Target My Audience?

Seeing as how you need people for your "social network", you will need a certain target audience. Not every single person on Facebook will want to join your forum/website. You need to find a select group of people. How can we do that? Well luckily Facebook and Myspace have a few features that allow you to find those people.

Groups on both Facebook and Myspace are pages where users can sign up, and post bulletins and communicate about a certain topic. Some groups have thousands, up to over 2 million people, while some only about 100. Finding these groups are easy.

For Facebook simply visit the url: https://www.facebook.com/search

The next step is too search for the targeted audience of people. Lets say I have a "computer" forum with topics on how to build computers. Search in the box, "computers". Filter your results to just "Groups" on the left hand. Once you find a group, be sure to look at how many members the group has. The more, the better.

Also be sure to take note of the activity on the group. Look at how many posts and bulletins are posted. If there hasn't has any activity in a month, avoid that group.

Once you do find a good group, Join it! Post a bulletin with your website, but be sure to do it in a friendly and inviting way. Say what your website has to offer, why these people would be interested, etc. You can also post a link to your website on the wall.

You may also find groups on Myspace. You can use the search tool just the same way as Facebook. I have found though that Myspace groups are usually dead and out of date. So I would go with Facebook.

Advertise in Your Profile

You may also advertise in your profile. The most obvious. It would be in your best interests to have a lot of friends though if you do this. The more friends you have, the more people that will view your profile.

You can buy Myspace profiles with a load of friends, thousands of friends. These go on Ebay for some cash. You will have to plop down some, but I'm telling you it's worth it. Unlike groups being better on Facebook, advertising manually via your profile is better on Myspace.

Myspace allows you to post bulletins that are directed to all your friends. So if you have 3,000 friends, all 3,000 of them will see your bulletin in which you can advertise your website.

Once again, in your bulletins be sure to use a catchy subject line, but don't sound like a robot. Try to sound like a real human being. If you get personal with your friends, and talk to them, they will appreciate you more. Get personal with everyone on your website.

So How Reliable is Social Networking?

Very reliable. If you do advertise correctly on Facebook and Myspace I guarantee you will see immediate results. It might take some work, but that's the only way to build a successful website.

Source of Article: http://www.tech4talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=104
Back to top Go down
https://extremeads.forumotion.net

Advertising with Socal Networking Sites
Page 1 of 1