eXtreme Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtreme Ads

Where Providing Efficent Promotion Is Priority!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates of eXtreme Ads
New Ownership 1zmijv5
New Ownership I4ixab
New Ownership Submitexpress

New Ownership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
Administrator
Administrator
Joe

New Ownership Empty
PostSubject: New Ownership   New Ownership I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 am

Hello everyone,

Some of you may have been aware that his wonderful community was for sale. I am unaware if this was publicly announced or not. Truth is this community was up for sale by the existing owner, 22_22. This community was put up for sale on another promotion website called Forum Promotion. I've invested in this community and I'm now the proud new owner.

I expect that first paragraph to raise uneasiness in a lot of you, especially if you were unaware of this development. I would like to assure you that this community will stay, with providing the most efficient promotion for websites on the web as it's number one goal. I purchased this community because I believe it is great the way it is. Sure their will be changes, but I ensure nothing drastic.

I've only been here at eXtreme Ads for about an hour. I plan to spend a good amount of time getting to know everyone, especially the fellow staff, and settling in. Since I'm new I'm bound to make mistakes along the way but nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes.

I look forward to meeting all of you, and turning eXtreme Ads into the number one promotion website on the web. However, this takes a team effort. I'll need everyone's help.

I thank you for making eXtreme Ads what it is today,

-Joe
eXtreme Ads Owner
Back to top Go down
https://extremeads.forumotion.net
Admin

New Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ownership   New Ownership I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Glad to see the new owner :D

I was the owner before 22_22 Wink Hope you make a sucsess out of this community :D
Back to top Go down
https://extremeads.forumotion.net

New Ownership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtreme Ads :: News and Info :: Announcements & Information-
Jump to: